Online Estate Agents Scotland
We are a fixed fee estate agent in Scotland
Sell with us for only £599
The real estate industry is slowly moving towards an online market. Online real estate agents in Scotland have become increasingly popular in the last decade, largely due to the lower prices charged. Traditional estate agents were typically favoured as they came with additional services for the larger fee they charged. This is no longer the case; with many online estate agents in Scotland providing the same standard of service, for a quarter of the price.
Fees for Online Estate Agents Scotland
As a fixed fee estate agent, we charge the same price no matter what your property sells for. This is what makes us attractive as online estate agents in Scotland. Many traditional estate agents will charge a fee of around 1.5% of your sale price. This can lead to extortionate fees for you as a seller and can take a significant chunk out of your profit.
Our fee as an online estate agent in Scotland is £599. This means that whether your property sells for £90,000 or £370,000 you pay under £600. Many sellers are put off using an online estate agent in Scotland as they will charge their fee upfront, with no guarantee of a sale. The Estate Agency Company operate on a no sale, no fee basis. You only pay us when we have sold your property for you.
Choosing an Online Estate Agent in Scotland
Due to the rising popularity of online estate agents in Scotland, there are many options to choose from. When deciding on which online estate agent in Scotland is right for you, pay close attention to the services offered and the fee you are expected to pay. Many online estate agents in Scotland may charge a fixed fee but do not offer a full scope of services. The Estate Agency Company offer the following as an online estate agent in Scotland:
- A fixed fee of £599 – no matter what your house sells for
- No sale, no fee – we only get paid when we have completed the sale
- Free house valuation – one of our property experts will come and value your house, free of charge.
- Viewings – not only will be arrange the viewings for you, we conduct them also
- Negotiating – we negotiate on your behalf until an acceptable price has been agreed
- 24/7 buyer enquiry line – it is important that potential buyers can speak to someone when they are interested.
- Professional grade photos – we want your property to look the best it can on 3rd party sites, which is why we offer professional photos as part of our service
Online Estate Agents Glasgow – How We Work
Online estate agents in Glasgow can often be one of the best options when selling your house. If people have never used online estate agents in Glasgow, then they may be wary and unsure of the level of service they provide. It was previously found that an online estate agent in Scotland would sell your house for a small fee but wouldn’t provide the same level of service as a traditional estate agent – this is no longer the case. If you are interested in us as online estate agents in Glasgow and are curious as to how the whole process works, here are the stages:
- Property Appraisal – one of our local property experts will visit your property to identify its market value.
- Home Report – If you don’t already have one, we will arrange this on your behalf
- Preparation – We will visit your property to take professional grade photos in order to showcase your property in its finest light.
- Marketing – Your property will appear on major property sale sites including Rightmove, Zoopla and S1 Homes.
- Viewings – You can choose between conducting viewings yourself or we can meet prospective buyers at your property and show them around.
- Offers – We will negotiate on your behalf
- Legal Work – Any successful offers will be passed to your solicitor for legal acceptance. If you don’t already have one, we can recommend one of our tried and tested independent agents.
- Completion – Once your sale is complete, your solicitor can either deduct our fee or you can pay it directly
Looking for the Cheapest Online Estate Agent?
When looking for the cheapest online estate agent it is important to do your research. The cheapest online estate agent may not always provide as many services as one that is slightly more expensive. The services included should be taken into consideration as well as the fee you will be charged and when you will be expected to pay it. If the cheapest online estate agent is also no sale, no fee and will arrange and conduct viewings as well as negotiate on your behalf then you are likely onto a winner!
Online Estate Agents in Scotland: Your Rights
There are agencies which exist to protect your rights as a seller, even when using online estate agents in Scotland.
Online estate agents in Scotland must be a member of one of three government-approved schemes. These schemes include:
- The Property Ombudsman
- Ombudsman Services
- Property Redress Scheme
Online estate agents within Scotland should make it clear which of these schemes they are a member of. These schemes will be your first point of contact should you have any problem with your online estate agent.