1/3 45 Craigend Circus | Anniesland | Stylish Three Bedroom Apartment
Large three bedroom apartment
Up market modern development
Bright spacious rooms
Lots of built in storage
Ample underground parking
Elevated ground floor position
A large spacious home forming part of a modern development to the West end of Glasgow. This property is presented for sale in beautiful walk in condition and offers the new buyers a high specification home in a quiet sought after estate.
Throughout the decor is tasteful and fresh and all rooms are bright with large windows.
Location wise this small residential estate is very well maintained and has a good feel with lots of open green space and ample parking. Close by is Anniesland Cross which has a good range of amenities. There is lots of good schooling nearby and commuting is easy either via Anniesland Station or by road.
The flat itself comprises;
- Communal entrance with stairs in well kept order
- A large entrance hallway with 2 big store cupboards
- Living room front facing with glazed doors forming a Juliet balcony
- Kitchen with wall mounted and floor standing units. There are integrated appliances and space for a central table
- Bedroom one a large master bedroom with double wardrobes and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom two currently an office a well proportioned double room with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom three another large room with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with WC basin and shower over bath and contemporary tiling.
Externally there are store cupboards in the communal stairwell that provide great extra storage and a large underground car park with lots of space.
The room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
- Living Room – 4.9m x 4.1m
- Kitchen – 3.2m x 3.2m
- Bedroom One – 4.5m x 3.4m
- Bedroom Two – 3.8m x 2.8m
- Bedroom Three – 3.0m x 4.1m
- Ensuite – 2.0m x 1.5m
- Bathroom – 2.0m x 2.0m
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [[email protected]] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Region: Glasgow City
- Town: Anniesland
- Post code: G13 2TY