103 Moraine Drive | Glasgow | Extended 3 Bedroom Home
EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM HOME
LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
FRESH MODERN PRESENTATION
WALK IN CONDITION
DRIVEWAY/OFF STREE PARKING
ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
POPULAR SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
A large extended well presented family home in a popular and established residential location. Throughout, the home is freshly decorated and has large bright, and spacious rooms with lots of built in storage. There are large living areas centered around a contemporary open plan theme as well as three double bedrooms on the first floor. Externally the property has a driveway laid to mono blocks that provides off street parking and at the rear there is a family friendly fully enclosed private garden.
In brief the accommodation on offer comprises:
– Entrance hallway with staircase and under stair storage.
– Living room with fire place and front facing window.
– Dining room or second public room leading from the living room to the kitchen.
– Kitchen with wow factor – there are glazed doors onto the private garden and wall mounted and floor standing units. There is ample space for a large dining table.
– Bathroom – a modern installation with full height tiling, shower over bath and contemporary vanity unit with basin and WC.
– Master bedroom having front view and fitted cupboard.
– Bedroom two ideal as a twin or double room with rear vista.
– Bedroom three is a large third room.
– Upper landing with window and linen cupboard as well as loft hatch.
– Externally there are front and rear private gardens and off street parking for multiple cars.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
LIVING ROOM 4.5M X 3.7M
DINING ROOM 3.7M X 3.0M
KITCHEN 4.2M X 3.6M
BATHROOM 1.9M X 2.0M
BEDROOM ONE 3.6M X 3.6M
BEDROOM TWO 4.0M X 2.6M
BEDROOM THREE 3.6M X 3.0M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [Info@theestateagencycompany.co.uk] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Province / State: Glasgow City
- City / Town: Blairdardie
- Postal code / ZIP: G15 6EZ
- Property ID 12636
- Price Offers Over £195,000
- Property Type 3 bed Terraced
- Property status Sold
- Rooms 2
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built Circa 1955
- Size 1,180 SqFt