11 Thornwood Drive | Glasgow | Main Door One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
Main Door Flat
Fresh Neutral Decor
Lounge with bay window
Large double bedroom
Double Glazing and Gas Combi Boiler
A lovely example of a neat and well presented main door flat in Popular Thornwood Locale. Situated in a popular and sought after residential street this flat offers close proximity to thriving Partick and the West End. Good transport links and a wide offering of local amenities and leisure facilities.
The flat itself offers the incoming buyer a mostly blank canvass to create a spacious well located home.
In summary the accommodation comprises of;
– Entrance hallway from Main door behind storm doors.
– Living room – the main room with large bay window and some attractive ceiling plaster-work.
– Bedroom – a well proportioned room at the rear of the property overlooking the shared rear garden.
– Kitchen – again with rear facing window – there are wall mounted and floor standing units and a gas burner hob.
– Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC.
– Store – a large walk in store room housing washing machine.
– Externally there is a small private patio at the front of the flat.
– At the rear of the property there is a shared garden and a drying area.
The factor for this property is Spiers Gumley for aprox. £30.-/Month.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
– Living room (excluding bay) 4.2M X 3.3M
– Bathroom 1.8M X 2.0M
– Bedroom 4.4M X 2.6M
– Kitchen 1.7M X 4.8M
– Store 2.0M X 1.0M
– Hallway 6.4M X 2.6M
Total floor size : Approx. 55 m2
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [[email protected]] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Province / State: Glasgow City
- City / Town: Glasgow West End
- Postal code / ZIP: G11 7TS
- Property ID 14191
- Price Offers over £150,000
- Property Type 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1