130 Mingulay Street | Glasgow | Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE
DIRVEWAY AND PRIVATE GARDENS
LARGE SPACIOUS ROOMS
NICE RESIDENTIAL AREA
A large family home in the established and popular suburb of Milton to the North of Glasgow City Centre. This home offers its new owners spacious, well laid out family accommodation over two levels. There is lots of storage throughout and all room have lots of space and natural light.
In summary the house comprises;
– Entrance hallway with under stair store cupboard and window.
– Living room with fire place and front facing aspect.
– Kitchen with wall mounted units and and floor standing base units. Open plan serving hatch and back door to gardens.
– Bedroom four – with fitted wardrobes on mirrored fronts – currently laid out as dining room. Being on the ground floor this room can easily be an additional public room.
On the first floor –
– There is a long hallway with window and store cupboard.
– Bedroom one with front facing aspect and fitted wardrobes.
– Bedroom two with dual aspect down Mingulay Street and north towards the Campsie Hills – this is another large bedroom with built in storage.
– Bedroom three – a double room with rear access.
– Bathroom with white suite and opaqued window.
Externally the property has a good driveway and a front garden with pond. At the rear there is a two level terraced garden with patio and gravel areas for easy maintenance.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
LIVING ROOM 5.0M X 2.7M
KITCHEN 3.9M X 2.9M
DINING ROOM 3.0M X 2.9M
BEDROOM ONE 3.1M X 3.5M
BEDROOM TWO 3.2M X 2.8M
BEDROOM THREE 2.7M X 4.2M
BATHROOM 2.0M X 1.9M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [Info@theestateagencycompany.co.uk] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postal code / ZIP: G22 7EA
- Property ID 13602
- Price Offers over £125,000
- Property Type 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Property status Under Offer
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 1