14 Norval Street | Glasgow | Large Executive Apartment
SPACE AND STYLE
INTERESTING CONVERTED PRINTWORKS
LARGE EXECUTIVE APARTMENT
GENEROUS ROOM SIZES
SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING AT GROUND LEVEL
SHARE OF ROOF TERRACE WITH STUNNING VIEWS
SOUGHT AFTER WEST END LOCATION
This beautifully presented contemporary home offers west end buyers the chance to secure a bespoke individually styled walk in condition home. In the beating heart of ever popular Partick there are lots of amenities and attractions in the way of shops, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants close at hand as well quick commuting via the Clydeside Express Way which can be joined in a few minutes or from Partick Station that is a few minutes on foot.
Forming part of a traditional print works building converted to upmarket residential homes circa 2001, this is an interesting and unique property tucked away at the end of Norval Street. There is secure entry and an elevator to all floors with each apartment having its own front door off a central atrium with sky light. At the top of the building is a shared roof space offering some of the best views of Glasgow around. Lots of landmarks are in sight and there outlooks in every direction.
In brief the apartment itself comprises of;
– Entrance hallway – a broad hall leading to all rooms.
– Living space running the full length of the apartment – this space has a definite wow factor with a recently installed bespoke design kitchen in stylish matt grey with integrated appliances and Belfast sink.
– There is ample space for large living room and dining room furniture and a south facing window.
– Master bedroom of large proportions with window offering private outlook and double wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
– Bathroom with fresh modern suite in white with full height tiling, shower over bath, basin and WC as well as vanity unit and ceramic floor tiles.
– Store/Study a large walk in store housing meters.
– Throughout the property there is recently fitted engineered wood flooring.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
LIVING SPACE (INCLUDING KITCHEN) 10M X 4.1M
BEDROOM 5.5M X3.5M
BATHROOM 2.6M X 2.1M
HALLWAY 4.3M X 2.1M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [Info@theestateagencycompany.co.uk] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Province / State: Glasgow City
- City / Town: Partick
- Postal code / ZIP: G11 7RX
- Property ID 13000
- Price Offers over £160,000
- Property Type 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Property status Under Offer
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built 2001