151 Main Street | Callander | Large 4 Bedroom Flat
LARGE 4 BEDROOM HOME
UPPER DUPLEX LAYOUT
WITHIN THE WORLD FAMOUS TROSSACHS NATIONAL PARK
FLEXIBLE ADAPTABLE LAYOUT
MANY RETAINED ORIGINAL FEATURES
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial family home at a very affordable entry price within the popular town of Callander. The setting is peaceful, sought after and picturesque with very easy access to a good range of local amenities in the town as well as straightforward to the main centre of Stirling.
Throughout this property the rooms are bright and spacious and there is copious character as well as some grandeur. Whilst modernisation will be beneficial there is a modern central heating system and combi boiler and the majority of the windows have been double glazed. All in all this is great floor space for the money and the incoming buyer will likely make this comfortable property a home for a generation.
In brief the property comprises;
– Common entrance in neat order with staircase to first floor and access to the rear garden (shared)
– Entrance hall with staircase and access to all principal first floor rooms.
– Living room – large front facing window with pleasing view over the main street
– Dining room – second public room of good proportions with front facing aspect. Large walk in store cupboard
– Breakfasting kitchen – a large almost square room with the rear with fitted kitchen and sash/case window
– Bedroom four – a good sized room easily used as with a bedroom, work room, or additional public room
– Cloak room with WC and window large over head storage.
– Under stair store
– On the first floor there is a long landing with concealed ceiling light
– Bathroom fitted with a white suite and wall tiling comprising shower over bath, basin and WC velux style skylight window.
– Master bedroom to the front the (largest bedroom)
– Bedroom two another generous double with rear aspect
– Bedroom three with front facing windows and storage in eves – lovely roof top outlook from a front facing window.
Externally there is a manicured shared garden at the rear laid mostly to lawn with mature planting around the boundary. There are also out building; one is a large common store and there are two exclusively owned store rooms as well.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
– LIVING ROOM 4.5m x 4.2m
– DINING ROOM 3.7m x 4.8m
– KITCHEN 3.5m x 4.3m
– BEDROOM ONE 3.9m x 4.7m
– BEDROOM TWO 4.9m x 3.1m
– BEDROOM THREE 3.5m x 4.2m
– BEDROOM FOUR 2.9m x 3.1m
– BATHROOM 2.6m x 2.1m
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [Info@theestateagencycompany.co.uk] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Province / State: Perthshire
- City / Town: Callander
- Postal code / ZIP: FK17 8BH
- Property ID 12113
- Price Offers over £195,000
- Property Type 4 Bedroom Home
- Property status Under Offer
- Bedrooms 4
- Year Built 1884
- Size 1,474 SqFt