16 Balveny Avenue | Glasgow | Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat with Private Gardens
##CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 28TH JANUARY 12 NOON##
SPACIOUS LIVING AREA
HIGH SPEC FLOOR TILING THROUGHOUT
READY FOR IMMEDIATE ENTRY
A Brilliant example of a spacious two bedroom home which has high spec upgrades, tasteful decor, and good storage. Future proof for downsizers the accommodation is arranged all on ground level.
The home is ready for immediate entry and offers the new owner their own front door, private gardens and off street parking. Location wise the property forms part of an established and well known modern development in Garthamlock. Surrounding homes are of a similar age and type. Good local amenities are available within walking distance at Glasgow Fort which has a comprehensive range of shops, cafes, restaurant and leisure facilities. Glasgow city center is quickly accessible via either the close M8 motorway connection or Easterhouse Station. The recently complete Robroyston Rail halt is also quick to reach at Millerston.
The property itself comprises;
– Entrance hallway leading to all rooms with two store cupboards.
– Living space with distinct dining and lounge area – there are two front facing windows that allow lots of natural light.
– Kitchen with front facing aspect – there are wall mounted and floor standing units.
– Bathroom – large luxury bathroom with contemporary wall tiling and built in storage.
– Bedroom One – a generous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite.
– Ensuite shower room with large tray, basin and WC
– Bedroom two – another large bedroom with fitted wardrobes looking on the rear garden.
– Externally there is a private garden and off street parking at the front.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
– Living room 5.4M x 4.1M
– Bedroom one 3.7m x 2.7m
– Bedroom two 3.7m x 2.7
– Bathroom 2.0m x 3.8m
– Kitchen 2.3m x 3.4m
– Ensuite 2.4m x 1.5m
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [[email protected]] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Town: Glasgow
- Post code: G33 5DH