23 Cedric Road | Glasgow | Two Bedroom Upper Cottage Flat
TWO BEDROOM UPPER COTTAGE FLAT
LARGE SPACIOUS ROOMS
LOTS OF BUILT IN STORAGE
NICE INTERNAL PRESENTATION
CLOSE TO SHOPS AND LOCAL AMENITIES
PRIVATE GARDEN GROUND AND SHARED DRYING GREEN
A nicely presented upper cottage flat in popular Knightswood locale. Offered to the market in a walk in condition this home has well proportioned rooms and bright fresh décor throughout. There is a modern kitchen and white bathroom as well as double glazing and gas central heating. The property also benefits from replacement roof covering and roughcast. Externally there is an area of private garden ground as well as shared drying green. Throughout the accommodation is bright and airy and well laid out.
In brief the property comprises;
- Entrance hallway with staircase to first floor having window above.
- Landing with large walk in store cupboard.
- Master bedroom a large double room with view over the front aspect and built in cupboard as well as ample space for bedroom furniture.
- Second bedroom also a well proportioned double with its own built in cupboard and view looking to the front onto Cedric Road.
- Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising, shower over bath, basin and WC.
- Living room to the rear of the home with view over the rear drying green. Leading onto the kitchen.
- Kitchen from the living room with pantry store – there are a range of wall mounted and floor standing units. A window looks onto the side aspect.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest available points are as follows;
LIVING ROOM 4.5M X 3.2M
KITCHEN 4.4M X 1.7M
BEDROOM ONE 3.9M X 3.2M
BEDROOM TWO 3.1M X 3.6M 4.3M X 4.2M
BATHROOM 1.4M X 2.2M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [Info@theestateagencycompany.co.uk] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postal code / ZIP: G13 2EQ
- Property ID 12180
- Price Offers over £105,000
- Property Type 2 Bedroom Upper Cottage Flat
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built 1940
- Size 753 SqFt