240 North Balnagask Road | Aberdeen | Large Two Bedroom Flat
LARGE 2 BED FLAT
BRIGHT SPACIOUS ROOMS
NICE OPEN VIEWS
LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE
CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
A lovely two bedroom first floor flat. This property is a bright spacious home that offers good room sizes and pleasant open views. An affordable starter home there is great potential in this property and the incoming buyer will be impressed with the space available. There are pleasant far reaching views to the front from the living room and the balocny/roof terrace.
Close to a good range of local amenities the city centre can be easily reached and the sea is in view!
In brief the accommodation comprises;
– Entrance hallway at ground floor level behind UPVC door.
– Staircase to first floor with 2 large store cupboards on the landing.
– Entrance to the flat and internal hallway.
– Living room a large public room facing the front.
– Master bedroom – a generous double room with rear aspect.
– Second bedroom – another well proportioned bedroom to the rear.
– Kitchen with wall mounted and floor standing units and space for slot in appliances.
– Shower room with cubicle – WC and basin. Frosted window.
There is also a private roof terrace balcony facing the sea which is a lovely additional outdoor space.
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [Info@theestateagencycompany.co.uk] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Province / State: Aberdeenshire
- City / Town: Aberdeen
- Postal code / ZIP: AB11 8TR
- Property ID 13143
- Price Fixed Price £80,000
- Property Type 2 Bed Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1