28 Aikman Road | Motherwell | Extended Detached House
Extended detached house
Flexible and adaptable layout
Driveway for two cars
High end security alarm system fitted 2018
A large (extended) spacious home within a popular and established residential area. This house sits on a mostly level, large corner plot and is boundaried by woodland to the rear. Throughout the accommodation the rooms are bright and very spacious and there is a feeling of privacy which comes from the end of cul de sac position.
Nearby Airbles Station offers a frequent rail connection to Glasgow and the M74 can be reached in a few minutes. There is a full range of local amenities in Motherwell and the property falls within the Dalziel High School catchment. Strathclyde Country Park is a short walk away via a path from the rear of the house.
In brief the property comprises;
– Driveway for two cars
– Entrance hallway with staircase.
– WC off hallway – under stairs, with modern fitments
– Living room is a large room with dual aspect to both the front and rear garden. Space for living and dining room furniture
– Kitchen and Diner – a large open space with the Wow factor! There are two back doors and side and rear windows. The kitchen will benefit from modernisation but is offered in clean and functional order.
– On the first floor
– Master bedroom with fitted storage
– Bedroom two rear facing double room
– Bedroom three front facing room
– Bathroom an extended luxury bathroom with white modern suite shower enclosure, Jacuzzi bath, WC and basin. Access to roof terrace.
– Roof Terrace/Balcony an interesting feature providing an additional outside space.
– Externally the gardens are mature and established and have an interesting mix of plants trees and shrubs. In the front there is a drive way which leads to a large garage with up and over door.
– There is an additional parking bay created in the front garden.
– There is a large side garden accessed via iron gate.
– At the rear there are raised beds and a large greenhouse.
The approximated room dimensions (at widest available points) are as follows;
LIVING ROOM 3.1m x 7.3m
KITCHEN DINER 4.4m x 5.2m
BEDROOM ONE 4.2m x 3.0m
BEDROOM TWO 3.4m x 3.0m
BEDROOM THREE 2.5m x 2.4m
BATHROOM 5.9m x 1.8m
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [Info@theestateagencycompany.co.uk] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postal code / ZIP: ML1 3BT
- Property ID 12846
- Price Offers over £205,000
- Property Type 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Property status Under Offer
- Bedrooms 3