28 Firpark Road | Bishopbriggs | Glasgow | Two Bedroom Flat
Own main door
Ground floor position
Good garden plots front and rear
Popular residential location
Ideal starter home
This spacious ground floor four in a block style flat is offered for sale by its current owner as an ideal and well located starter home.
This property has bright spacious rooms and lots of built in storage. Surrounding properties are of a similar age and type and there is very easy access to a good range of local amenities within Bishopbriggs. There are also good transport links to Glasgow by both road and rail with the city centre being an easy commute.
New owners will have a great property with lots of outdoor space and a good opportunity to put their own mark on the property. Various contents within the property may be available if useful to the new occupants.
In brief the property comprises:
– Front garden.
– Entrance hallway with store cupboard housing boiler.
– Living room with fire place and front facing view. Ample space for living room and dining room furniture.
– Kitchen with a range of wall mounted and floor standing units as well as 2 windows looking on the back garden.
– Bedroom one – a large room facing forward with cupboard.
– Bedroom two – another good sized bedroom again with cupboard.
– Shower room – currently in the form of a wet room there is a shower, basin, and WC.
– A rear garden fenced and laid mainly to lawn.
– At the side there is a shared pathway.
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [Info@theestateagencycompany.co.uk] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- City / Town: Bishopbriggs
- Postal code / ZIP: G64 1SP
- Property ID 13822
- Price Offers over £105,000
- Property Type 2 Bed Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built Circa 1930