280 Crow Road | Glasgow | One Bedroom West End Apartment
NEWLY RENOVATED FLAT
GROUND FLOOR WITH FRONT GARDEN
STYLISH DECOR AND FITTINGS
LIVING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW
LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM
LOTS OF STORAGE
A Freshly renovated ground floor flat for sale in very popular West End location. Benefiting from a newly fitted kitchen and shower room, as well as retained original features this stunning home is an ideal starter flat within a sought after upmarket location. The accommodation is spacious, well laid out and has ample built in storage. There is double glazing and gas central heating. To the front there is a small private garden and to the rear a neat shared garden.
In brief the property comprises;
– Very neat communal entrance behind secure entry door.
– Entrance hall in typical tenement style being largely square.
– Living room to the front of the property with bay window looking onto the garden and Crow Road.
– Kitchen – newly fitted with integrated fridge freezer, over hob hood.
– Shower room with contemporary fittings, large cubicle, WC and basin.
– Bedroom – to the rear the bedroom is a large double and has a nice outlook over the back garden.
The approximated room sizes (taken at widest points) are as follows;
LIVING ROOM 5.2M X 3.6M
BEDROOM 4.3M X 3.5M
SHOWER ROOM 4.3M X 1.2M
KITCHEN 2.5M X 1.8M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [[email protected]] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postal code / ZIP: G11 7LB
- Property ID 12900
- Price Offers over £175,000
- Property Type 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Property status Sold
- Rooms 1
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built Circa 1900