3/1 90 Maryhill Road | Cowcaddens | Glasgow | Spacious Two Bedroom Flat
LARGER STYLE TWO BEDROOM FLAT
IMMACUALTE WELL KEPT CONDITION
RECENT DOUBLE GLAZING
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
EASY ACCESS TO WESTEND/CITY CENTRE
SUBWAY STATION 1 MINUTE WALK AWAY
This larger style spacious and well kept flat is offered for sale. The new owner will benefit from a very well kept apartment in neat and tidy order with an ideal location for access the University, the West end in general as well as the city centre. Very close by is Charing Cross Subway that provides a frequent and convenient service around the city.
The flat itself comprises of;
- Shared entrance behind secure entry door in well kept order
- Entrance hallway leading to all rooms
- Living room a front facing reception room of good size and with pleasant view over the West End
- Bedroom one again with front aspect a large double room
- Bedroom two – are the rear with nice outlook at well
- Dining Kitchen with wall mounted and floor standing units and space for a table
- Bathroom with white modern suite and shower over bath
- Box room currently a store providing good extra space
The approximated room sizes (at widest points) are as follows;
- LIVING ROOM 4.5M X3.6M
- BEDROOM ONE 2.8M X 4.4M
- BEDROOM TWO 3.9M X 2.2M
- BATHROOM 2.0M X 1.6M
- KITCHEN 4.0M X 2.5M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [[email protected]] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Region: Glasgow City
- Town: Glasgow
- Post code: G20 7QB