30 Broadlie Drive | Glasgow | Three Bedroom Lower Cottage Home
CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 09 FEB 12 NOON
THREE BEDROOM HOME
LOWER COTTAGE WITH FRONT AND BACK DOOR
SHOW HOME PRESENTATION
FRENCH DOORS FROM LIVING ROOM
BRIGHT OPEN SPACE
CLOSE TO WELL REGARDED BANKHEAD PRIMARY SCHOOL
A well laid out and beautifully presented three bedroom home in a popular established residential area.
This property has been much improved by the current owner to create a bright welcoming home. The successful buyer will benefit from large rooms, lots of storage and good outside space as well as accommodation that is arranged all on one level and has its own front and back door.
There is good garden configuration with a generous plot of private garden to the front and rear as well as shared drying green area.
Ideal for families the house is adjacent to well regarded Bankhead Primary and also within easy reach of a good range of other local amenities. Nearby Garscadden Station is well served and runs a frequent service.
The accommodation in brief comprises of;
– Entrance hallway with large walk in cupboard.
– Living room an impressive front facing room with feature fire place and glazed french doors to the front garden.
– Kitchen to the rear with Glazed back door and a good range of wall mounted and floor standing units.
– Bathroom with modern fittings and contemporary tiling, there is basin, WC and shower over bath.
– Bedroom One (currently a home office) A very well proportioned room with front facing bay window.
– Bedroom Two another large double bedroom with fitted storage and rear facing window.
– Bedroom Three with side aspect a good sized room.
Externally there are good sized gardens to the front and rear that provide useful outdoor space.
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [[email protected]] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Town: Glasgow
- Post code: G13 3AP