354 Meadowside Quay Walk | Glasgow Harbour | Stunning One Bedroom Apartment
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
LUXURY WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENT
9TH FLOOR POSITION
STUNNING VIEWS OF GLASGOW
IMMACULATE INTERNAL PRESENTATION
LARGE WEST FACING BALCONY
A beautifully appointed one bedroom executive apartment forming part the prestigious and well renowned “Glasgow Harbour” development. Surrounding homes are of a similar age and type and the area as whole has a peaceful and upmarket feel to it.
There is easy access to a wide range of amenities in close by Partick and the West End is also easily accessible. There are good transport links with a station at Partick and the University and Kelvingrove Park are both walkable. The waterfront walk way carries on all the way to Glasgow green and the popular Hydro can also be reached on foot.
The apartment itself comprises;
– Entrance hallway with impressive high quality tiling and elevator.
– On the 9th floor.
– Common landing with window and natural light.
– Entrance hallway leading forward.
– Living Space with Stunning views of the Clyde.
– Kitchen with wall mounted and floor standing units, dishwasher, fridge freezer and oven hob and hood.
– Balcony stretching across the whole front of the apartment with glass balustrade.
– Bedroom – with large built in wardrobes and door to balcony.
– Bathroom with Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware, wall hung toilet pan, shower over bath and basin. Floor tiling and fitted mirrors.
– Utility cupboard with space and plumbing for a washing machine.
– Externally there are shared well kept common areas around the buildings and fronting the water.
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to email@example.com and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postal code / ZIP: G11 6EE
- Property ID 12790
- Price Offers over £127,500
- Property Type 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Property status Sold