4 Kennoway Drive | Glasgow | One Bedroom First Floor Flat
ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
FRESH NEUTRAL DECOR
POPULAR PARTICK LOCATION
LOVELY WELL KEPT BUILDING
NEAT SHARED BACK GARDEN
A traditional sandstone tenement flat on the first floor of a well kept communal building. Enjoying a popular location in a well regarded area close to all the amenities associated with popular Partick where there is a good range of shops, bars and restaurants and transport links. The West End is within easy reach and greater Glasgow is easily reachable from this base
The flat itself comprises;
- Common entrance close behind secure entry system.
- Entrance hallway leading to all accommodation.
- Living room with feature bay window and traditional open press. There is also an electric fire place.
- Open plan kitchen which is well equipped and leading off the living room. There are wall mounted and floor standing units and oven hob and hood as well as space for a fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Bathroom with white modern suite that has a bath, electric shower over bath WC and basin.
- Bedroom a large double bedroom with rear facing window and wardrobe formed from the recesses.
- Externally there is a shared rear yard laid mostly to grass and with an area for bin storage and there is unmetered on street parking at the front.
The approximated room sizes taken at the widest available points are as follows;
LIVING ROOM 3.4M X 4.0M
KITCHEN AREA 1.6M X 1.2M
BATHROOM 1.6M X 4.0M
BEDROOM 5.0M X 3.0M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postal code / ZIP: G11 7UB
- Property ID 12473
- Price Offers over £125,000
- Property Type 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built Circa 1915