41 Lindores Drive | Stepps | Glasgow | Three Bedroom Home
Modern three bedroom home
Beautifully presented inside and out
Spacious rooms and good layout
Ample provision of storage
Close to local amenities and transport links
This spacious three bedroom family home sits within an established and now sought after residential development. The property occupies a level sight and has good parking provision as well as a generous garden plot. Throughout the home is tastefully presented with stylish décor along a neutral theme. The rooms are all spacious and well laid out and there is a good provision of storage on both levels.
In terms of location, surrounding properties are of a similar age and type – the development has its own play park and lots of green open space. Stepps itself has a good offering of shopping facilities and there is a train station with frequent service. Both the M80 and M8 motorway networks can be easily reached in a few minutes. Glasgow Fort is close at hand too and provides all the facilities associated with a major retail and leisure park.
The accommodation on offer comprises;
– Entrance hallway with staircase and cupboard.
– Kitchen to the front with wall mounted and floor standing units – there are integrated appliances.
– Living space – at the rear of the house this is a great space with ample room for both living room and dining room furniture. There are glazed doors onto the garden
– Large WC/cloak room with basin and WC.
On the first floor;
– Master bedroom with double windows overlooking the front aspect. There are built in wardrobes and an open plan dressing room area.
– Bedroom two – a good second room with rear aspect.
– Bedroom three – currently a nursery but also ideal as a work from home room or third bedroom.
– Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC there is contemporary tiling to full height.
– Externally there is parking to the front and a long driveway running up the side on the house. At the rear there is a level and fully enclosed garden laid mostly to lawn.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
– LIVING ROOM 4.7M X 3.9M
– KITCHEN 2.7M X 2.5M
– WC 1.2M X 2.5M
– BEDROOM ONE 4.7M X 3.6M
– BATHROOM 2.0M X 1.9M
– BEDROOM TWO 3.3M X 2.7M
– BEDROOM THREE 3.3M X 1.9M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [Info@theestateagencycompany.co.uk] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- City / Town: Stepps
- Postal code / ZIP: G33 6PD
- Property ID 14121
- Price Offers over £199,999
- Property Type 3 Bed Semi Detached
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Year Built Circa 2017
- Size 840 SqFt