Arneil Place | One bedroom apartment
FOR SALE, 4/16 ARNEIL PLACE March 2021
Beautifully presented and characterful one-bedroom top floor apartment set within a newly
refurbished Art Deco building (2018); high ceilings, panoramic windows with views across the
Firth of Forth; free private parking.
The property is in a modern private residential development situated a ten-minute walk from the
Western General Hospital and is close to Ferry Road. Regular bus services run to nearby
Stockbridge, Craigleith Retail Park, the restaurants and riverside walks in Newhaven and Leith,
Edinburgh city centre, and the airport. A supermarket, pharmacy, fitness centre and local
amenities are close by.
The modern furniture throughout is available by separate negotiation.
1 bedroom top floor apartment for sale
A dramatic Art Deco stairway leads from the spacious entrance way up to the second floor. All
communal hallways are carpeted.
– Double glazed windows throughout, all fitted with blinds
– Carpeted throughout living areas, tiled bathroom and kitchen floors
– Spacious open plan living room/kitchen with panoramic windows
– Double bedroom with fitted cupboard/wardrobe
– Modern fitted kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer, electric oven, gas hob
– Bathroom with shower over bath, three-piece white suite, wall-mounted matching chrome
– Gas central heating throughout (Combi boiler)
– Factoring service
– Free residents’ car parking
– Council Tax band D
– EPC rating: C
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [[email protected]] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Province / State: Edinburgh
- Postal code / ZIP: EH5 2GT
- Property ID 10198
- Price Offers Over £174,500
- Property status For Sale
- Rooms 1
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built 2017
- Size 527 SqFt