Ettrick Villa | Alyth | Beautiful Detached Sandstone Villa
DETACHED SANDSTONE HOUSE
TWO FORMAL RECEPTION ROOMS OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN
4 BEDROOMS PLUS STUDY
PLEASING OPEN VIEWS OF ALYTH HILL MATURE GARDEN GROUNDS
OPEN FIRE AND SOLID FUEL STOVE DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
A Striking detached sandstone villa on the outskirts of Alyth, a popular market town in North Perthshire.
This home is offered to the market as a walk in condition property that boasts extensive and flexible family accommodation over two levels. Throughout, the rooms are large and spacious with some interesting original features, including cornicing and ceiling rose. The layout is adaptable and practical with lots of storage throughout. Externally the house sits centrally on a generous level site behind iron railings with mature gardens to front and rear. A sheltered patio is accessed from the kitchen. Rear garden is private, well sheltered with a pond.
In short the accommodation comprises;
– Entrance vestibule with storm door
– Entrance hallway with staircase and access to both reception rooms
– Living room, a large front facing public room with open fire and view of the gardens
– Sitting room, another large public room with built in store and solid fuel stove
– Rear hall
– Bedroom over looking the side elevation
– Bathroom with bath, WC and basin – under floor heating
– Study/ bedroom five with side view and store cupboard
– Kitchen with side window and a variety of wall mounted and floor standing units as well as central
island unit – there is a 6 burner range style cooker. Open plan dining room from the kitchen and with patio doors.
– Utility room or back kitchen from the main kitchen and with access to the rear garden
On the first floor;
– Main bedroom with dual aspect window and large fitted wardrobes
– Bedroom two front facing bedroom looking on to Annfield Place
– Bedroom three rear facing bedroom with pleasant view North to Alyth Hill.
– The room sizes taken at widest available points are as follows;
FRONT ROOM 4.7M X 4.2M
SITTING ROOM 4.7M X 4.2M
MAIN KITCHEN 3.9M X 3.8M
BACK KITCHEN 3.9 X 1.7
DINING ROOM 3.1 X 2.6
STUDY 3.0M X 2.0M
BEDROOM [ONE] 4.0M X 3.9M
BEDROOM [TWO] 3.9M X 2.3M
BEDROOM [THREE] 3.9M X 2.3M
BEDROOM [FOUR] 2.9M X 2.4M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- City / Town: Alyth
- Postal code / ZIP: PH11 8ES
- Property ID 13337
- Price Offers over £350,000
- Property Type 4 Bedroom House, Detached
- Property status Under Offer
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2