Flat 0/1, 574 Paisley Road West | Glasgow | Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
CLOSE TO SUBWAY AND TRANSPORT LINKS
LARGE SPACIOUS ROOMS
EASY ACCESS TO CITY CENTRE
IDEAL FIRST HOME
This lovely large ground floor apartment on Very popular Paisley Road West is located conveniently between some of the most sought after areas of the South Side and the City Centre. The rooms are large and spacious and there are big windows throughout that allow for lots of natural light.
In brief the accommodation comprises;
- Communal entrance.
- Entrance hallway – square shaped traditional tenement flat hallway.
- Living room – principal room to the front with large bay window.
- Bedroom – Second bedroom with front facing aspect, also ideal as a home office.
- Bedroom – Main bedroom with rear view – there is a walk in store which also has its own window.
- Bathroom with modern style suite, shower over bath, basin, WC and tiling.
- Internal Kitchen with wall mounted and floor standing units.
- Shared rear garden and yard.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows:
LIVING ROOM 4.3M X 3.7M
BEDROOM (FRONT) 2.7M X 4.3MM
BEDROOM (REAR) 3.7M X 3.4M
BATHROOM 2.4M X 2.3M
KITCHEN 2.3M X2.0M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [[email protected]] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postal code / ZIP: G51 1RF
- Property ID 12667
- Price Offers over £95,000
- Property Type 2 Bed Apartment
- Property status Sold
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built Circa 1900