Flat 0/1 | 7 Drumchapel Road | Glasgow | One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
Ground floor flat
Neat and tidy presentation
Well kept block
Nice green open spaces
Close to shops and transport links
Ideal rental property or starter home
This neat and tidy one bedroom flat is offered for sale and represents and excellent opportunity to acquire an affordable home in a well regarded location. Positioned on the ground floor the flat is part of a communal building and the common areas are well kept and looked after. Opposite there is a good range of shops. Nearby Drumchapel train station offers a frequent service across Glasgow.
The flat comprises;
– Entrance hallway behind security door with staircase
– Entrance hall leading to all rooms
– Living room with front facing aspect and electric fireplace
– Bed area – open plan from the living area there is a store cupboard. Window facing onto the back garden
– Shower room with cubicle basin and WC – there is a built in cupboard
– Kitchen with pantry cupboard. There are wall mounted and floor standing units and further cupboard housing recently fitted Worcester boiler.
– Externally there is a rear drying green (shared) which is well kept . The building is surrounded by green space and faces onto Drumchapel Road.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
LIVING ROOM 4.2M X 3.3M
BED AREA 2.4M X 2.2M
KITCHEN 3.3M X 1.4M
SHOWER ROOM 1.9M X 1.6M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [Info@theestateagencycompany.co.uk] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- City / Town: Glasgow
- Postal code / ZIP: G15 6PS
- Property ID 14155
- Price Offers over £50,000
- Property Type 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1