Flat 0/2 | 152 Berkeley Street | Glasgow | Three Bedroom Flat
Three Bedroom Flat
Elevated ground floor position
Close to Finnieston main strip
Easy access to all of west end
Large elevated ground floor flat in popular West End location. With large bright and spacious rooms this flat is a must see. Ideally located to take advantage of all that the West End has to offer; the main Finnieston Strip and Kelvingrove Park are just a few minutes away on foot.
The current owner has presented the flat for sale in plain neutral decor throughout.
The accommodation on offer comprises of;
- Communal entrance with staircase to upper floors and access down to the rear yard.
- Entrance hallway leading to all rooms and with store cupboard housing electrics.
- Living room with front aspect and feature fireplace.
- Bedroom one a large front facing double bedroom.
- Bedroom two a large rear facing double room.
- Bedroom three another good sized double room at the rear of the property previously used as a second public room but could also be a work from home space.
- Kitchen formed from the internal recesses there are wall mounted and floor standing units.
- Shower room with cubicle basin and WC.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
- LIVING ROOM 4.0M X 3.4M
- KITCHEN 2.2M X 1.4M
- SHOWER ROOM 1.9M X 1.1M
- BEDROOM ONE 4.0M X 3.2M
- BEDROOM TWO 2.8M X 3.4M
- BEDROOM THREE 2.9M X 3.4M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [[email protected]] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Province / State: Glasgow City
- Postal code / ZIP: G3 7HY
- Property ID 13961
- Price Offers over £170,000
- Property Type 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Property status Under Offer
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1