Flat 0/2 | 331 Archerhill Road | Glasgow | Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
TWO BEDROOM GOUND FLOOR FLAT
LARGE SPACIOUS ROOMS
POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
IDEAL STARTER HOME
WELL KEPT COMMON AREAS
A lovely ground floor flat within a popular residential location. Whilst some modernisation will be beneficial there are good spacious rooms, lots of storage and good potential to make a comfortable well located home.
In terms of location this property forms part of the popular Knightswood area, which is a now established and sought after residential suburb lying to the West of Glasgow City Centre. There is good proximity to a full range of local amenities as well as quick access to rail stations, bus stops and motorway connections.
The property in brief comprises;
– Communal entrance behind secure entry door.
– Hallway leading to all rooms and with store cupboard.
– Living room facing forward – a good sized room with access to a veranda.
– Kitchen with wall mounted and floor standing units and vista of back garden.
– Bedroom – a good double room facing forward.
– Bedroom a second double room with rear aspect.
– Bathroom with shower over bath basin and WC in a white modern suite.
– Externally there is a shared drying area in good order as well as on street parking.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
LIVING ROOM 4.8M X 3.6M
BEDROOM [FRONT] 3.8M X 3.7M
BEDROOM [REAR] 3.6M X 2.8M
BATHROOM 3.8M X 1.4M
KITCHEN 3.9M X 2.0M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to email@example.com and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postal code / ZIP: G13 4PL
- Property ID 13514
- Price Offers over £75,000
- Property Type 2 Bed Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1