Flat 1/1, 64 Bulldale Street | Glasgow | Modern Two Bedroom Apartment
TWO BEDROOM MODERN APARTMENT
QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
GOOD ROOM SIZES AND LOTS OF STORAGE
SECURE ENTRY AND TIDY COMMON CLOSE
EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR CLYDE TUNNEL AND M8 MOTORWAY
WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO RAIL AND BUS LINKS TO GLASGOW CITY CENTRE
IDEAL FIRST HOME
CLOSING DATE THURS 16 SEPT 12 NOON
This is a great opportunity to acquire a well presented modern home in what is now an established and conveniently located residential estate providing easy access to the West End and city centre. There are excellent transport links by both road and rail and the property is also in close proximity to the new Yoker to Renfrew swing bridge due to complete in 2024.
Throughout the property you will find stylish largely neutral décor and clear open outlooks from every window. There is good provision of storage in the form of cupboards and fitted mirror wardrobes.
In brief the accommodation comprises of the following;
– Common entrance with secure entry.
– Entrance hallway with vestibule giving access to main rooms.
– Living room with modern style bay window – a good sized room with ample space for dining and living furniture.
– Kitchen with front facing window, there are both wall mounted and floor standing units in addition to AEG ceramic hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood.
– Bathroom – tiled to full height there is a shower over bath, basin and WC.
– Bedroom one – with fitted wardrobes and rear facing out look.
– Bedroom two – with fitted wardrobes and rear facing outlook.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
LIVING ROOM 4.2M X 3.5M
KITCHEN 3.5M X 2.4M
BATHROOM 2.0M X 1.8M
BEDROOM ONE 3.1M X 2.7M
BEDROOM TWO 2.8M X 2.4M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Province / State: Glasgow City
- City / Town: Yoker
- Postal code / ZIP: G14 0NG
- Property ID 13058
- Price Offers over £85,000
- Property Type 2 Bed Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1