Flat 1/1, 9 Torbreck Street | Glasgow | Beautiful Two Bedroom Apartment
BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
LOVELY TRADITIONAL FLAT FEEL
STRIKING BAY WINDOW WITH OUTLOOK
CLOSE TO BELLAHOUSTON PARK
IDEAL LOCATION GIVING EASY ACCESS TO CITY CENTRE AND SOUTHSIDE
CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 30TH SEPT 12 NOON
A stunning, spacious and very well appointed traditional tenement flat. This property is an enviable starter home which offers its new owners a bright well proportioned rooms and a very generous provision of storage.
With retained and enhanced original features as well as many recent modern upgrades this flat is a must see for south-side flat hunters.
Location wise there are a good range of local amenities immediately on hand, the transport links are great with quick easy access to the M8 motorway networks and with both Mosspark and Cardonald train stations accessible on foot. Paisley Road West has a wide offering of shops cafes and takeaways as well.
The flat itself comprises;
– Common entrance with secure entry and staircase.
– Entrance hallway with store and solid wood floors.
– Living room – a grand public space with wow factor from the corner bay window, ample space for dining room and living room furniture.
– Dining kitchen with wall mounted and floor standing units ample natural light and good utility space.
– Bedroom one – a generous double room.
– Bedroom two – another great bedroom.
– Bathroom with modern suite and shower over bath.
– Externally there is on street parking and a neat shared rear court.
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [Info@theestateagencycompany.co.uk] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postal code / ZIP: G52 1DR
- Property ID 13446
- Price Offers over £100,000
- Property Type 2 Bed Apartment
- Property status Under Offer
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built Aprox. 1900