Flat 2/1 | 79 West Princes Street | Glasgow | Two Bedroom Top Floor Flat in Woodlands Locale
Two bedroom flat with two public rooms
Popular Woodlands Locale
Flexible adaptable layout
Top floor position
Part of converted town house
Pleasing roof top outlook
A unique and spacious home in a well regarded location. Woodlands offers close proximity to a wide range of amenities – close by there is a good offering of cafes, bars and restaurants. Popular Kelvingrove Park is reachable on foot and the Main University Campus is also at walking distance away and St George’s Cross and Kelvinbrige Subway are only a few minutes away.
Enjoying a top floor position this apartment has pleasant roof top views over a residents pleasure gardens fronting Queens Crescent. There is a feeling of grandeur in the communal entrance with attractive columns and ornate staircase retained. On the top landing is the front door to the apartment which is lit by an attractive atrium style ceiling light another attractive original feature.
The apartment itself comprises of;
– Large entrance hallway which runs front to back across the building.
– Living room with two front facing windows a generous public room.
– Dining room (or home office) This is a spacious front facing room accessed from the main living room.
– Kitchen – internal there are wall mounted and floor standing units and fitted oven/hob/hood.
– Bathroom – comprising of a modern white suite with basin WC and Shower over bath
– Bedroom – at the rear a well proportioned double room with large wardrobes (included in the sale)
– Bedroom – again to the rear from the hallway – outlook over the rear garden.
Externally the property has a share of the rear drying green which is in neat and tidy order as well as a share of the adjacent residents pleasure gardens. There is on street parking around the property.
The approximated room sizes taken at widest points are as follows;
– Kitchen: 3.1M X 2.1M
– Living Room: 4.8M X 4.4M
– Dining room/Study : 2.1M X 4.4M (3.1M)
– Bedroom One: 3.9M X 3.2M
– Bedroom Two: 3.4M X 2.9M
– Bathroom: 3.1M X 1.7M
– Entrance Hall: 1.7M X 1.7M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to [[email protected]] and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Town: Glasgow West End
- Post code: G4 9BY