Flat 3/2, 41 Strathcona Drive | Glasgow | Lovely Top Floor One Bedroom Flat
ONE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT
POPULAR ANNIESLAND LOCATION
CLOSE TO WEST END AND LOTS OF AMENITIES
LARGE DINING KITCHEN
A large top floor flat in popular residential location. This apartment is a spacious well laid out starter home. The accommodation is well presented and tastefully finished. There is lots of storage throughout. Surrounding flats are of a similar age and type and the canal network can be easily accessed which provides lovely walks and cycle connections.
In brief the accommodation on offer comprises;
– Shared entrance with stairs to all levels.
– Entrance hallway leading to all rooms.
– Living room with bay window and view onto Strathcona Drive.
– Dining kitchen with open recess, there is space for dining table or central island.
– Bedroom, recently decorated with rear outlook.
– Bathroom with shower over bath basin and WC.
– At the rear there is small shared drying green style garden.
The approximate room sizes (taken at the widest points) are as follows;
LIVING ROOM 5.2M X 2.7M
KITCHEN 4.7M X 3.5M
BEDROOM 3.2M X 2.6M
BATHROOM 3.2M X 1.4M
HALL 5.9M X 1.3M
SOLICITORS: Please submit all offers in the first instance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then by post to 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation upon receipt of a successful offer and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained within these particulars is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Estate Agency Company and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, suitability or availability. All interested parties should satisfy themselves in full as to the suitability of this property to their needs before committing to a purchase. Measurement where stated are taken using a sonic tape and are subject to a margin of error. Therefore sizes are given for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Province / State: Glasgow City
- City / Town: Anniesland
- Postal code / ZIP: G13 1JH
- Property ID 13038
- Price Offers over £120,000
- Property Type 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built aprox. 1900